We are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our experienced team. The duties will include cleaning all pots, pans, plates etc. in the kitchen as well as helping to keep the kitchen clean, some light food preparation tasks and other tasks around the kitchen and Café 750 areas. The successful candidate must be ready to get stuck into a fast-paced kitchen and keen to take on any challenge.
Above all, they must have a good team ethic, be enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable and keen to learn.
Main Duties include:
- To help maintain high levels of service and assist with the smooth running of the kitchens
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and other catering sections as directed
- To check and put away all deliveries and assist with monthly stock takes
- To comply with all Food Hygiene policies and procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations are observed
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required
Hours are 35 per week working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis, pay depending experience but meets minimum wage for age groups.