- Q – Where can I purchase an admission ticket?
A – You can purchase an admission ticket by telephone calling 01963 440804 (09:30 to 16:30) or on arrival at the Museum.
- Q – How much is an admission ticket?
- Q – What discounts do you offer?
- Q – What is Gift Aid?
- Q – What time does the museum open and close?
- Q – How can I get to the museum?
- Q – What food and refreshment are available at the museum?
- Q – Can I bring a picnic?
A – There are picnic tables available outside at several locations around the Museum. Please note there is limited covered space available in the event of inclement weather.
- Q – Can I purchase souvenirs and gifts?
- Q – What other facilities do you have?
- Q – Is the entire museum accessible to disabled visitors?
- Q – I still cannot find the answer to my question
- Q – Where can I stay locally