Haynes International Motor Musuem has been awarded the 'WE'RE GOOD TO GO' industry charter mark by Visit England. This means we have all the processes in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
Welcoming you back safely. Find out more about the safety measures we have in place and what to expect from your visit.
This age group is the perfect time to really start to explore, discover and experience the Museum. Your child can enjoy all of the activities, as well as take part in engaging learning trails and quizzes.
children’s outdoor play area – Haynes Motorland:
- Haynes Hatch - coin operated kids go-karts (a small additional charge applies)
- The Vroom Room – a dedicated indoor soft play area recently constructed with a motoring theme
- Adventure climbing frame
- Interactive garage and mini road system with ride-on cars, motorcycle rocker, functional AA and telephone boxes, and air and water depot
- Top Trumps Trail
- Brass rubbings
- Interactive and Audio Stations
We also have:
- Little Tikes – Baby car strollers. Let the little ones drive themselves around the Museum giving you time to enjoy the exhibits