Haynes International Motor Musuem has been awarded the 'WE'RE GOOD TO GO' industry charter mark by Visit England. This means we have all the processes in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
Welcoming you back safely. Find out more about the safety measures we have in place and what to expect from your visit.
This age group is the perfect time to really start to explore, discover and experience the Museum. Your child can enjoy all of the activities, as well as take part in engaging learning trails and quizzes.
children’s outdoor play area – Haynes Motorland:
The children's outdoor playground, soft play and go karts will be closed until further notice. This is due to safety, as with continuing outside improvements involving scaffolding we are unable to reopen these facilities at present. Please call our Reception Team on 01963 440804 if you have any questions.
- Haynes Hatch - coin operated kids go-karts (a small additional charge applies)
- The Vroom Room – a dedicated indoor soft play area recently constructed with a motoring theme
- Adventure climbing frame
- Interactive garage and mini road system with ride-on cars, motorcycle rocker, functional AA and telephone boxes, and air and water depot
- Themed Play Tow
- ers including double decker bus, camper van, ice-cream van and jeep
- Construction Zone with Super Diggers (a small additional charge applies) and themed play towers including excavator, dumper and digger
- Top Trumps Trail
- Brass rubbings
- Interactive and Audio Stations
We also have:
- Little Tikes – Baby car strollers. Let the little ones drive themselves around the Museum giving you time to enjoy the exhibits