We’re Good to Go
Our Covid19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit England and we are proud to have been awarded the 'We're Good to Go' industry charter mark. This mean we have all the processes in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.If you wish to view the venue, please contact the team and we will talk through your requirements.
Booking an event with safety and confidence
Our promise to you:
• Flexible bookings and contracts to reflect the changing situation with Covid-19
• Social distancing measures to protect everyone, larger rooms allocated with less delegates
• Alternative layouts that are more suited to social distancing
• Increased cleaning regimes, with special attention to touch point areas
• Hand sanitizer stations available for delegates/visitors
• High quality catering options with increased safety and minimal contact.
• Clear signage, systems and procedures for accessing the meeting rooms and Museum
NEW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
Business events for up to 30 may continue to run, it has been confirmed. The news comes hours after the prime minister, Boris Johnson, announced that conferences and exhibitions will not be allowed to run from 1 October.
However, and further to their earlier statement, the Meetings Industry Association has said that the Department for Culture, Media and Sport has confirmed that smaller business and training events can take place in Covid-secure venues, i.e. venues that follow the official health guidance. Read more here.