LATEST VENUE HIRE NEWS:
27/11/2020: Following updated Tier 2 guidance from the UK Government, the Venue Hire team are pleased to now be able to offer meeting spaces in a Covid-safe environment at 50% capacity.
Prime minister Boris Johnson has said that business events will be allowed to continue in Tier 1 and Tier 2 areas when the UK emerges from national lockdown on 2 December. In Tier 2 these will be 50% capacity. All events are subject to social distancing. Read more here.
The Venue Hire team are available to discuss bookings and enquiries for conferences, meetings, weddings and private functions, call 01963 407038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking an event with safety and confidence
"It was a pleasure to host Martin Mills and Jason Hoare from Fendt UK & Ireland at our Redlynch Agricultural Engineering Limited sales meeting today. Thank you to Haynes International Motor Museum for providing a fantastic meeting venue and excellent hospitality in a completely safe and COVID secure environment."
- Tom Shaftoe, Group Sales Manager at Redlynch Agricultural Engineering Limited
Our promise to you:
The Venue Hire team understand that booking a meeting or event is all about your confidence in us and ensuring we can provide a high level of service at a distance. You need to know what we as a venue and team are putting in place to support you.
Our team are here to help you throughout your booking in the safest way possible. We can assure you that we have all the necessary measures in place and we promise to provide:
• A dedicated, friendly and professional events coordinator ready to welcome you and on hand throughout
• Flexible bookings and contracts to reflect the changing situation with Covid-19
• Social distancing measures to protect everyone, larger rooms allocated with less delegates
• Alternative layouts that are more suited to social distancing
• Increased cleaning regimes, with special attention to touch point areas
• Hand sanitizer stations available for delegates/visitors
• High quality catering options with increased safety and minimal contact.
• Clear signage, systems and procedures for accessing the meeting rooms and Museum
All of our team have completed ‘Ready to Serve’ training, ensuring that they are fully aware of all the latest up to date measures and government guidance in serving you safely.
Our Covid19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit England and we are proud to have been awarded the 'We're Good to Go' industry charter mark. This mean we have all the processes in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.We will update and review our promise on an ongoing basis to reflect the government guidance to ensure we are fully compliant.
Find out more
Our team would be happy to answer any questions you may have and talk with you more about your event on 01963 407038. We look forward to hearing from you.