The Venue Hire team are available to discuss bookings and enquiries for conferences, meetings, weddings and private functions for the end of 2020 and 2021 onwards.
We’re Good to Go
Although our meeting and conference spaces are currently closed, they will re-open, subject to Government guidelines in mid-October, along with the rest of the Museum. If you wish to view the venue, please contact the team and we will talk through
Booking an event with safety and confidence
The Venue Hire team understand that booking a meeting or event in 2020/2021 is all about your confidence in us and ensuring we can provide a high level of service at a distance. You need to know what we as a venue and team are putting in place to support you.
Our promise to you:
Our team are here to help you throughout your booking in the safest way possible. We can assure you that we have all the necessary measures in place and we promise to provide:
• A dedicated, friendly and professional events coordinator ready to welcome you and on hand throughout
• Flexible bookings and contracts to reflect the changing situation with Covid-19
• Social distancing measures to protect everyone, larger rooms allocated with less delegates
• Alternative layouts that are more suited to social distancing
• Increased cleaning regimes, with special attention to touch point areas
• Hand sanitizer stations available for delegates/visitors
• High quality catering options with increased safety and minimal contact.
• Clear signage, systems and procedures for accessing the meeting rooms and Museum
All of our team have completed ‘Ready to Serve’ training, ensuring that they are fully aware of all the latest up to date measures and government guidance in serving you safely.
We will update and review our promise on an ongoing basis to reflect the government guidance to ensure we are fully compliant.
NEW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
Business events for up to 30 may continue to run, it has been confirmed. The news comes hours after the prime minister, Boris Johnson, announced that conferences and exhibitions will not be allowed to run from 1 October.
However, and further to their earlier statement, the Meetings Industry Association has said that the Department for Culture, Media and Sport has confirmed that smaller business and training events can take place in Covid-secure venues, i.e. venues that follow the official health guidance. Read more here.
Find out more
Our team would be happy to answer any questions you may have and talk with you more about your event on 01963 407038. We look forward to hearing from you.