The Workshop and Restoration Centre’s highly experienced technicians work on veteran, vintage, classic and modern vehicles for both the Museum and a local and international customer base. Following government guidelines the Workshop remains open for new and existing customers whilst the Museum is closed.
CAR service, MOT or restoration work
Keeping you safe whilst work is carried out
• Only employees are permitted in the workshop buildings, a client greeting area has been designated near to the building which allows for social distancing.
• Antibacterial hand sanitizer is available for both customers and staff to use as required.
• All common surfaces like door handles are cleaned with an anti-viral disinfectant every 2-3 hours.
• All contact points of customer car interiors are cleaned with anti-viral disinfectant before and after.
• All workshop staff will only handle customers’ cars or keys whilst wearing protective gloves.
• All deliveries are delivered to a secure shelter for at least 24 hours before being moved.
• Workshop staff will stagger all rest breaks to improve social distancing.
The team would be happy to answer and questions you have on the above.
Find out more...
Click on the links below to find out more information:
- Workshop and Restoration Centre
- Service and MOTs
- Classic Car Tour Preparation
- Car Restoration
- Workshop and Restoration leaflet
- Plus! Ask about our new Paint Shop services.