Welcoming you back safely: Updated Government Guidance
We understand how important it is for you to feel safe during your visit and the team are fully committed to welcoming you back safely. Below you will find further information on what to expect from your visit and the safety measures we have in place.
Our Covid19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit England and we are proud to have been awarded the 'We're Good to Go' industry charter mark. This means we have all the processes in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
ARE YOU READY TO PLAN A VISIT?
Updated Government Guidance from 19 July:
Haynes International Motor Museum has reviewed the UK Government’s announcement to begin easing social distancing and other mitigation measures from 19 July.
The Museum will continue to prioritise the safety of their staff and visitors to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit.
If you are planning a visit, we recommend watching above video to help you know what to expect.
are you ready to plan a visit?
The current government guidelines have made it necessary for us to make some adjustments to the experience for your comfort and protection. If you are planning a visit we reccomend watching above video to help you know what to expect.
FOR YOUR SAFETY WE WILL CONTINUE TO:
- Maintain a reduced capacity in order to avoid crowds.
- Ensure that all staff and volunteers continue to wear appropriate PPE and face coverings.
- Provide hand sanitiser stations on arrival and throughout the Museum.
- Use safety screens and contactless payments at all pay points.
- Include NHS Track and Trace as part of the booking process, this information will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Run enhanced cleaning regimes, with special attention on touch points and toilet facilities.
- Provide alternative routes throughout the Museum with one-way flows where possible and clear signage throughout
- Provide social distancing guidance in the form of ‘one-way’ systems, clear signage and floor markers for your protection.
- Provide table service in our onsite Café 750
- Ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance in all areas
IN RETURN WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO:
- Continue to pre-book your ticket before visiting, however there will now be an allocation of tickets available for ‘walk-in’ visitors.
- Feel free to wear a mask if you feel comfortable doing so, however this will not be a requirement of entry.
- Maintain social distancing on site and respect other visitor’s space.
- Use the hand sanitising stations provided to protect yourself and others.
- Rearrange your visit if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Speak to our team if you have any questions or concerns regarding your visit
- Have a great and enjoyable day out!
The Museum is closely following all guidance from the UK Government with regards to Covid 19 and public safety. We will update and review our safety measures on an ongoing basis to ensure we are fully compliant. If you have further questions regarding your visit, please contact us on 01963 440804
To read the latest Government Guidance, please click here.