- Q – Where can I purchase an admission ticket?
- Q – How much is an admission ticket?
- Q – What discounts do you offer?
- Q – What is Gift Aid?
- Q – What time does the museum open and close?
- Q – How can I get to the museum?
- Q – What food and refreshment are available at the museum?
- Q – Can I bring a picnic?
A – There are picnic tables available outside at several locations around the Museum. Please note there is limited covered space available in the event of inclement weather.
- Q – Can I purchase souvenirs and gifts?
- Q - CAN I TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS?
A - You are welcome to take photographs during your visit which are taken for your personal use. Commercial photography is not permitted without prior arrangement. Please feel free to share your photographs on social media and tag us in your posts.
- Q – What other facilities do you have?
- Q – Is the entire museum accessible to disabled visitors?
- Q – I still cannot find the answer to my question
- Q – Where can I stay locally