The Café 750 team are looking forward to reopening and welcoming you back from Saturday 24 October.
Café 750 is open to both Museum and non-Museum visitors (see details on opening times below).
Our Covid-19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit England and we are proud to have been awarded the 'We're Good to Go' industry charter mark. This mean we have all the processes in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
THE PERFECT PIT STOP
Delicious Produce, Locally Sourced, Freshly Made.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
We have adapted our Café 750 to provide high quality food with increased safety, social distancing and minimal contact. This includes:
- Hand sanitisers stations available for customers
- Lunch time zone bookings, to enable better social distancing and limit numbers in the café at any one time
- Delicious menu, Simple Produce, Locally Sourced, Freshly Made.
- New café furniture, socially distanced to ensure easy and full sanitation
- Installed safety screens at the counter and contactless payments at all pay points
- Increased cleaning regimes, with special attention to touch point areas
- All staff wearing PPE visors or masks
Open times and service:
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (10 am – 3 pm) – Tea / Coffee and cake
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 9.00 am – 4.30 pm – Full service
Please follow the directional arrows on arrival at café 750. You will be shown to a table and given a menu.
Our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you and thank you for your support with our re-opening.